Skip to content
- Allows you to re-use specifications across projects more easily.
- Addition or removal of information does not require re-printing of the drawings every time something needs to be updated.
- Improved edit tracking and ability to use checkbox technology in BIM software platforms.
- Information can be as detailed as necessary or as broad as necessary to cover the requirements.
- A standard format for presenting the information makes it less likely to miss something important like a warranty.
- You can more easily split out your specification sections by trade.