Cool developments in Science
New cancer treatment re-activates the immune system.
Accountability watch over the Tech Giants
Facebook fails to hold dictators and other bad actors accountable to violations of Facebook’s own code of conduct.
Food for thought
Munger thinks that other people should live in a building that (let’s be honest here) he would never want to live in, although who knows, maybe he lives in a bunker… This on top of the fact that he is paying for less than 20% of the building yet has been given complete control over the building design. The source of the other 80% of funds, where are those people in this equation? If even 25% of the remaining funding gets pulled… just saying, if people really want to stop this from being built maybe that is the leverage point. But who knows, maybe Munger is right. Who needs the sun when you have a monitor to distract you, artificial windows, mechanical ventilation, and sun lamps.
Triple immunity for the police and shoot (mainly POC) with impunity for the community.